Returns & Refund Policy
OUR RETURNS POLICY
7 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
At Donovan Stanford Art we want all of our clients to love their artwork. We understand that purchasing art is a very intimate process and that our clients really only fully appreciate the ART when it is finally hanging in their space.
It is for this reason that we let you live with the artwork for up to 7 days after delivery. If you are unhappy with it after this period, then simply contact us and we will arrange to have it collected – so simple!
Please ensure that the following conditions are met when returning the artwork:
- We are notified within 7 days of delivery of the artwork.
- The artwork must be in the same condition as it arrived and in it’s original packaging – please note artworks must be carefully packed for return shipment in their original packaging in order to qualify for a refund, so please take great care when unpacking received artworks.
- For original artworks – please contact us and we will arrange for the artwork to be packaged and collected and returned accordingly for a full refund of your purchase price less the cost of the return shipping.
- Return shipping is for the clients account.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR A REFUND
We will process your refund and notify you about your refund once we have received your return. Please allow 10 working days for the refund to be processed from the time that we receive the artwork back.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ARTWORK
Please contact the studio via the contact form to let us know that you would like to return your artwork. Please keep in mind that the cost of shipping is for your account. We will provide an estimate of shipping costs prior to collection of the work from your home or office. Artworks must be carefully packed for return shipment in their original packaging in order to qualify for a refund, so please take care when unpacking received artworks.
WHAT ARTWORK CANNOT BE RETURNED
We do not accept returns for the following:
- Artwork that has been damaged after delivery.
- Commissioned artwork or bespoke pieces.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ARTWORK IS DAMAGED ON DELIVERY?
Sometimes it happens that artwork is damaged during transit, if a commissioned or bespoke artwork had been damaged on arrival at your delivery address, we will accept these returns provided the following conditions are met:
- Please make contact with the studio on the delivery day to report the damage.
- Take photographs of the packaging as well as the damaged artwork, and send these to the studio asap.
NOTE: NO REFUNDS AFTER 7 DAYS.